So I am trying not to have this feeling but I really do:) I have a feeling, a belief, a HOPE, a wish that this will be the month I become pregnant. It is scary to have it b/c if it is not true then what? I know in my heart that I am very lucky and still have a family that loves but I want that family to include one more member.
I heard on television yesterday, that we need to take care of the details and let God take care of the big picture. That is my plan - at least I am going to try.
Till next time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know my fingers are crossed! Prayers are said daily for you guys!
THe next few months would be the perfect time for you to be right around summer!
Maybe it will be a Mexico concieved baby!!! :)
Love you lots!
Post a Comment