So am I just getting out there on this blog b/c no one really reads or even knows that I have it but...I am BITTER and totally having a pity party for myself today! UGH!! Bitter, bitter, bitter, so bitter and most of it is my fault. I can totally change the way I look at stuff but I plan everyone else around for my own problems. It is not everyone else fault that I am not pregnant, or in debt, or stressed about my step- daughter, the way I choose to deal with those things are my responsibilty. I need to change how I look at things, I need to re-evaluate how I deal with things, I need to accept how things are and learn to be okay with that. I need to put on my big girl panties and just do it. But what is "it?" I think some of it is dealing with fear, some of it is just that I am lazy, and the other is ... anger, grrr.
I ran out of steam....and I still feel bitter. How do I solve this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well you know I am here for you no matter what mood you are in! I do hate to see you struggling though..makes me sad. I think that if you change your views on things, it might help. I know you dont want to be negative, but the more positive you are, the happier you are. Wish I had all the answers for you. Prayer and optimism work wonders!!!
I'm here for you babe.
Post a Comment