Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Well it is about time...

Okay so this is for my Stephanie - it is has been awhile since I have posted anything. Does it count that I have thougth about posting?! I figured not:)

Topic - Summer! What do I love about summer?!!

S - swimming by the pool with a fruity drink in my left hand and a piece of fruit in the other hand.
U - gh!! It is hot! But I love it! I would not live some where if I could not wear my shorts and flip flops most of the year. I am lucky though b/c hot weather does not bother me too much but I hate humidity b/c it makes my hair curly.
M - many many days of doing NOTHING!!
M - many days spending time with my awesome nephews who are growing up way too fast.
E - exciting Wed nights wathching So You Think you Can Dance! Woo hoo!!
R - ready for anything!

I know this might be lame but I love summer until it is over! Then the anxiety of the school year starts to set in.

Today is a good day b/c I made that choice.

Till next time

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for blogging just for me!!
Its free therapy! lol